Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
Corporate data theft can affect a company’s performance in many ways. Customer databases and other proprietary information are confidential company information. “Bad leavers” or employees can seek to take confidential information and use it at a competitive company.
Through a computer forensic investigation of the suspect employee’s computer, RP-DS can ascertain how and what data has been taken and produce a report sufficient to submit as evidence on an affidavit. Action can then be taken against the perpetrator to send a strong signal within your company.
For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us