Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
In times of crisis you might be facing large fines or sanctions as the result of catastrophic event. Litigation from third parties and Regulator investigations need to be dealt with professionally and quickly to avoid allegations of obstruction and sanctions. Electronic documents and emails can be essential in proving your position in these situations.At RP-DS we can gather all documents, emails and other electronic data to assist your legal team where you are facing litigation or investigation by a regulator. As your independent forensic expert, we report directly and confidentially to you. RP-DS experts have experience in gathering data in matters relating to airline incidents, shipping, oil and gas and other large industrial incidents. Our forensic capture methods ensure all data is captured in a read only format, preventing legal challenges later. Our electronic document review platform and team can assist your legal team in filtering and DE duplicating thousands of documents and emails to save valuable time and money in such an investigation.
For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us