Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery) is a multi-staged process to deal with large amounts of email and data for litigation. At RP-DS we provide a full end to end eDiscovery service.
From large scale forensic imaging to processing and hosting data. Our secure hosting platform is able to deliver fast and accurate results that enable quick decision-making. The powerful search capabilities swiftly cull, dedupes, and flags immaterial items from your data set, reducing the amount of items for review.
Our team of reviewers can help you to deal with large data sets with an assisted review. We can even deploy our hosted solution on-site at a client’s office.
For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us