Cyber Incident Response
A cyber incident can be difficult to deal with. Your IT department might be good at day to day operations, but can quickly find themselves out of their depth in a complex cyber-attack scenario and may even end up destroying evidence.
Our cyber incident responders are trained to gather evidence to get to the root cause of a compromise, whilst minimising the effects of the attack as much as possible.
RP-DS work closely with the insurance industry and legal and adjusting teams to deal with the technical aspects of a cyber incident response.
For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us