Cyber Incident Response
Despite firewalls, anti-virus and other security measures, having a cyber breach is still surprisingly common for even the most seucre minded company.
Your IT department might be good at day to day operations, but can quickly find themselves out of their depth in a complex cyber-attack scenario and may even end up destroying evidence. If you want to find evidence of external data theft or report to a regulator or shareholders, you will need expert advice.
Our cyber incident responders are trained to gather evidence to get to the root cause of a compromise, whilst minimising the effects of the attack as much as possible.
RP-DS are experienced in reporting to regulators such as MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) on the root cause of a cyber attack. We also work closely with the insurance industry plus legal and adjusting teams as the forensic cyber expert.
Take a look at some of the cases we have handled recently.
For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us