Crypto Hacking Investigations
Crypto currency such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) have had a rollercoaster ride in terms of value. The secure storage of your crypto can also be a problem. Hacker and cyber criminals now actively target “wallet” web-sites and individual computers that are used to hold crypto currency in an effort to steal it.
At RP-DS our computer forensic experts have dealt with complex cypto hacks that have resulted individual cases of tens of millions of dollars of crypto currency being hacked.
Our team of computer forensic investigators can give you an independent report on the cause of such a hack. At RP-DS we often work in conjunction with loss adjusters, insurance companies, legal teams and law enforcement on such cases.For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us