Covert Fraud Investigations
Employee investigations can be delicate. At RP-DS we have many years’ experience in conducting covert computer forensic investigations on suspect’s digital devices. A covert investigation is often necessary as the suspect(s) then have no opportunity to attempt to cover their tracks.
This also ensures if no evidence is found, an innocent individual does not feel persecuted as they have no knowledge of an on-going investigation involving them.
For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us