RP-DS’s computer forensic and digital forensic experts help you to find the truth. Allegations of financial crime, fraud, data theft or other employee misconduct are typical scenarios we investigate regularly.
Our experts can uncover deleted emails including personal communications. We can track the usage history of a computer system to find out what web-sites have been visited, even after clearing the internet browsing history. We can also look into USB drive activity to find out what files have been used from external USB drives.
At our Singapore based lab we can process multiple suspect PC’s, laptops, macs or other digital devices, producing a full forensic report of findings. Our computer forensic investigators have law enforcement, government and private sector experience.
Our forensic data analysis and report, can be supported by expert testimony should your case go to court.
With offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, we serve clients throughout the Asia region and beyond. All our work is unbiased, independent and confidential.
For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us