SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
Being offered a bribe is one of the most awkward situations any professional can find themselves in. Bribery is defined as the act of offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting, directly or indirectly, anything of value to influence improperly the actions of another party. A bribe can be disguised as a gift, money, property, privilege, or even a personal favour. Similarly corruption is defined as the abuse of public or private office for personal gain.
Many jurisdictions legislate against bribery or corruption and an allegation or suspicion of such activity needs to be investigated independently. Our computer forensic expert team has handled many such investigations.
For more information, contact us now for free confidential advice and a quotation.
What we do
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile / Smart Phone Forensics
- Deleted Data Forensic Recovery
- Covert Fraud Investigations
- Litigation support \ Regulatory Investigations
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Theft of Confidential Data Investigations
- Theft of Intellectual Property Investigations
- Insider Trading Investigations
- SEC / FCPA / Bribery Act Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Search and Seizure Order (Anton Piller Order) Preparation and Execution
- Unauthorised Computer Access / Hacking Investigations
- Email Tracing
- Cyber Incident Response
- Crypto Hacking Investigations
- Insurance Claims Investigations
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) Mailbox Search & Review
Need a Quote?
Contact us for a free consultation or a quote relating to a particular case. Contact Us